PJP #024 - Logbook Discipline
This episode AskACFI's Paul Tocknell joins the Stuew's on a wide range of topics. A healthy discussion about logbooks (FSDO examination of them, where to keep them, not losing them and keeping them up to date), airport courtesy cars, sharing GA, picking a flight school (ATP School, Parts 61 and 141) and more. |
Paul Tocknell of Ask a CFI talks about getting a type rating for the Challenger 604.
RAM Mounts are an excellent system for managing devices in the cockpit. You can buy RAM Mounts a lot of places including Sporty's
Rating: 4/5 stars.
Ask A CFI
- http://www.askacfi.com Ask A CFI website
- http://www.ram-mount.com RAM Mounts Systems
- http://www.allianceairshow.com Alliance Air Show
- http://www.sulphurcreekranch.com Sulphur Creek Ranch
- http://www.flapspodcast.com/ Flaps Podcast
- http://thevoicesinyourhead.com The Aviation Podcasts Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download